First Canadian Health Management Corporation (FC Health) is a First Nations Company servicing First Nations and Inuit people. In collaboration with Express Scripts Canada (ESC), FC Health staff support a nation-wide medical, dental, and pharmaceutical claims processing service, for the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program of Health Canada. As the NIHB Program services only Indigenous people, Tribal Councils Investment Group of Manitoba Ltd. is very proud to have 100% ownership of a company that services our clients and shareholders alike. This allows FCH the opportunity to ensure that the financial benefits of this contract flow back to First Nations communities, and that our hiring practices reflect the same.
From an operations stand-point, FC Health has knowledgeable employees that provide excellent service through the NIHB toll-free center for service providers and clients. FC Health customer service employees provide specialist support to maintain the demands of the complex data system for Health Canada.
From a corporate perspective, FC Health provides staffing and support services to ESC.
The following are some of the support services offered to ESC by FC Health:
- Payroll administration for operations employees
- Benefits administration for operations employees
- Pension administration for operations employees
- Support ESI Payroll department with employee information and requests
- Monthly and year-end reporting as requested by the ESI Finance department
- Support ESI HR department with employee performance and recognition
- New employee recruiting to maintain Aboriginal Business Requirements as detailed in NIHB contract
- Compliance with ESI Internal Audit department with annual requests
Working at First Canadian Health
First Canadian Health in collaboration with Express Scripts Canada, supports a nation-wide medical, dental, and pharmaceutical claims processing service for the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program of Health Canada.
We are conveniently located in Toronto on the subway line and have opportunities in Mississauga as well.
We are always looking to fill roles from the entry level and promote within. Contractual obligations allow preference to be given to Indigenous candidates, identifying as First Nations, Metis and/or Inuit.
We’ll provide you with the training and tools to succeed. We offer a competitive salary as well a generous benefits package. It includes a company matching pension plan, and group benefits with drug, dental, life and AD&D.
If you are looking for a rewarding career and growth opportunity, First Canadian Health is for you.